Ingestions: (Poisoning)

Poison Control Center's number is 1-800-222-1222

If your child has swallowed something you think may be harmful, call the Poison Control Center immediately. 1-800-222-1222.

If your child got something in the eye or on the skin that you think may be harmful, first rinse off eye or skin with plain water or saline solution, then call the Poison Control Center

Call or Visit

  • phone: (616) 243-9515

  • FAX: (616) 243-1815

  • after hours: (616) 776-7401

  • or contact us via the Patient Portal

  • Alger Pediatrics
    733 Alger St. SE
    Grand Rapids, MI 49507